Virginia Ann Holt’s amazing painting style can be applied directly to the walls of your home or office. Please review the FAQs below (link) for more information about commissioning Virginia to create a Custom Mural.
- Initial Contact - Contact Virginia using the form on the Contact page. Please leave your phone number and Virginia or a qualified representative will call you to discuss your project for your home or business. We apologize, but we cannot give cost estimates over the phone due to the variety of factors that go into calculating an estimate for any project. We are happy to make an appointment to meet with you in person and then we will be able to prepare an accurate quote for your job.
- Consultation – At the initial consultation, Virginia will meet with you for a preliminary site evaluation to discuss your ideas. There is no fee for this initial on-site consultation in San Diego County; outside San Diego County there may be a small fee for travel expenses.
- Quote and Renderings – Once all of the specifications are discussed, we will prepare a quote for your job. Most often a job will require us to do small renderings to show you what the mural will look like before we begin painting the full-sized mural. There is a non-refundable fee for creating the renderings usually between $75 - $150. This fee is waived if you hire us to do the mural. Whether you hire us or not, the renderings remain the property of Virginia Holt. When the renderings are approved and you accept our terms, you will need to sign and return our contract, along with your 50% deposit. Your quote is good for 90 days.
- Schedule - Once we receive your deposit we will schedule your project into our calendar.
- Painting the Mural – Please remove any items that may obstruct access to the area to be painted prior to our arrival. We will prepare the area and take all of the necessary precautions to keep the work area safe and clean. How long it takes to paint your mural depends on the size and detail of the mural. We will coordinate the time frame with you prior to beginning your project so you can make the necessary arrangements.
- Final payment - Upon completion of the mural final payment is due. We accept cash, checks or credit cards.